How do you prune UniFi?
How to Prune a UniFi Network Application Hosted on Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, and Cloud Key)
- Establish Connection. Connect to your server via SSH using your preferred client and authenticate. …
- Enter the Working Directory. …
- Download script. …
- Perform Test Run. …
- Disable “dry run”. …
- Prune Database. …
- Verify Completion. …
Where is the UniFi database?
Another way of seeing it would be: C:Users<,username>,Ubiquiti UniFi. macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/UniFi. You can get to this folder by several paths: Option 1: Click option+Go in Finder’s top menu bar to access Library.
How do I fix the cloud key in database?
How to Repair a Database on Cloud Key
- Download the mongo running script. …
- Stop the UniFi service. …
- The UniFi service will shut down the mongo process. …
- Restart mongo with this command: …
- Execute the script to prune the stat collections that are causing the problem: …
- Shut down the mongo server with this command:
How do I reset my UniFi controller?
UniFi Controller Reset
- Log in to the UniFi Controller. In the Devices page, click on the UAP you wish to reset. …
- Select the Configuration tab, and click Manage Device to expand.
- Click the Forget button. This will erase all configuration and history of that device, effectively resetting it.
What does being pruned mean?
To preen or dress up. verb. 1. 1. The definition of a prune is a partially dried plum, or is slang for an ill-tempered and unpleasant person.
How do I delete old data in Mongodb?
If you need to delete many documents, consider using the mongo shell or a driver.
- Copy the following filter into the Compass query bar and click Find: copy. copied. “status” : “A”
- For each document, click the delete icon:
- The document will be “Flag for Deletion”, click Delete to confirm.
Where is unifi backup stored?
[EDIT] To be specific, the backups are stored in /usr/lib/unifi/data/backup on Linux but there is no “unfi” directory in /usr/lib.
Does unifi controller use mongodb?
By default unifi comes with mongodb running on port 27117 . To connect to it, use the mongo cli tool. Make sure it is installed.
How do I reset my unifi controller password?
Changing or resetting your password
- Go to account.ui.com and click Forgot password?
- Enter the email address associated with your account and send yourself a password-reset email.
- Click the link in the email to create a new password.
How do I reset my UniFi cloud key?
Reset The Reset button serves two functions: • Restart Press and release the Reset button quickly. Restore to Factory Default Settings Press and hold the Reset button for more than five seconds.
How long does it take for cloud key to restart?
If power is restored within 10 seconds, the device will return to its previous state. If power is not restored within 10 seconds, the device will safely shut down. Slow Flashing Client connected to device via Bluetooth (BLE) Off/White/Blue Flashing Device is in recovery mode.
How do I SSH into cloud key?
SSH to the Cloud Key. If you’re on Windows then grab PuTTY to use as your SSH client or Mac/nix users can SSH directly from the terminal. Grab the IP for your Cloud Key and connect on port 22 using the username root and password ubnt .
How reset UniFi AP AC LR?
Restore to Factory Default Settings Press and hold the Reset button for more than five seconds. Alternatively, the UniFi AP may be reset remotely via a Reset button located on the bottom of the Gigabit PoE adapter.
How do you remove ubiquiti from the ceiling?
UniFi AP: How to disconnect the UAP from the wall/ceiling mount. Easiest…
How do I fix managed by other UniFi?
When a device has the Managed by Other status, it means it’s already managed by a different UniFi Network application. There are two ways to resolve this: Log in to the UniFi Network application managing the device and Forget the device, or. Factory-reset the device and read it to the desired network application.
How do you prune?
How to prune perennials
- Cut Back on Dead Growth. In the fall or early spring, use your shears to cut back all dead growth to the ground.
- Start training your plant. As the plant grows, train it by cutting off or digging up parts that become unruly. …
- Pinch Flowers Below the Bloom. …
- Trim growth regularly.
What happens when you get pruned?
In Marvel’s Loki series, Time Variance Authority (TVA) agents are often seen carrying glowing batons and are ordered to “prune” someone. Whoever is unfortunate enough to get poked with the end of the stick is then burned up like a paper thrown into a flame.
Where do you go when you get pruned?
The Void is a purgatory-like place where everyone who is pronounceable is transported. Judge Ravonna explains to Sylvie that it is impossible to destroy all of the matter when they prune a branched reality, so that matter is moved “to a place on the timeline where it won’t continue growing.”
What is the difference between remove and delete in MongoDB?
MongoDB’s remove() method is used to remove a document from the collection. remove() method accepts two parameters. … deletion criteria − (Optional) deletion criteria According to documents will be removed. justOne − (Optional) if set to true or 1, then remove only one document.
How do I remove all data from a collection in MongoDB?
To delete all documents in a collection, pass an empty document ( ). Optional. To limit the deletion to just one document, set to true . Omit to use the default value of false and delete all documents matching the deletion criteria.
What is DB in MongoDB command?
MongoDB use DATABASE_NAME is used to create database. The command will create a new database if it doesn’t exist, otherwise it will return the existing database.
How do I manually backup my Unifi controller?
HowTo: Backup UniFi Controller – YouTube
How do I transfer Unifi controller to another computer?
Migrate Unifi Controller to New Server
- Export the current site. …
- Download the backup file. …
- Import the site in your new controller. …
- Confirm the migration in the OLD controller. …
- Migrate the devices. …
- Check the devices in the new Controller. …
- Forget the devices in the old controller.
How do I export my Unifi website?
How to migrate a site
- Go to Settings >, Site.
- Select the gray “Export Site” button in the bottom-right of the page. …
- In the first step, click “Download backup file” to download the file that contains the site configuration to be imported into the controller you are migrating to.
What version of MongoDB does Unifi use?
Unifi Controller requires a MongoDB from 2.4 to 4.0. The stander version of MongoDB to Debian 10 is 4.4 and 4.0-s requiremens conflicts with the Debians main libs. So we need to install MongoDB 3.4.
How do I list a database in MongoDB?
Listing all the databases in mongoDB console is using the command show dbs . For more information on this, refer the Mongo Shell Command Helpers that can be used in the mongo shell.
How do I get my Unifi username and password?
This information can be found by looking in the very bottom left corner of the UniFi Software Dashboard and clicking on the small gear icon – this will bring you to the settings page where the username and password are available to view or edit – this is in the bottom section of the screen, labeled “Device …
What is the default username and password for Unifi controller?
The default username is ubnt and the default password is ubnt.
How do I change my Unifi username and password?
Using Basic Wireless Settings
http://tplinkwifi.net/ or http://192.168.0.1. In Wireless Network Name (SSID) box, enter your preferred WIFI name. In Password box, enter your new WIFI password.
What is the purpose of UniFi Cloud Key?
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Cloud Key is a powerful solution for managing your UniFi networks across the campus or across the globe. Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor UniFi devices using a graphical user interface.
How do I update my UniFi Cloud Key?
How to Firmware Update Ubiquiti Cloud Key and UniFi Controller
How do I manage my cloud keys?
Cloud Key Management in a minute – YouTube
How long does a UniFi restore take?
This should not take longer than 5 minutes but can be longer depending on the number of devices, the physical proximity of the devices, and new UniFi OS Console’s technical specification.
How do I reset UniFi protect?
Power off and reboot via SSH
You can also SSH into the device and issue the poweroff command: Power off: nvr-systool power off. Reboot: nvr-systool reboot.
How do I log into my UniFi controller?
Windows users: Start >, All Programs >, Ubiquiti UniFi. 2. The UniFi login screen will appear. Enter the admin name and password in the appropriate fields and click Login.
How do I SSH?
How to Connect via SSH
- Open the SSH terminal on your machine and run the following command: ssh [email protected]_ip_address. …
- Type in your password and hit Enter. …
- When you are connecting to a server for the very first time, it will ask you if you want to continue connecting.
How do I change my cloud password?
Steps to resolve:
- Replace memory card in Cloud Key while powered off.
- Connect Cloud Key to switch with POE, and let it boot. …
- Connected USB power as backup to POE.
- Reset Cloud Key and wait for restart.
- Log in to Cloud Key using default username/password following.
- Restore from most recent backup.
How do I reset my Ubiquiti AP?
Remove the LAN cable or PoE injector to stop the power supply to the access point and then re-connect the cable. This process will reboot the access point. Unplug and re-plug the Ethernet cable and it will reboot the access point. Each access point can be rebooted in the same way.
How do I uninstall UniFi AP?
Neat Tip/Trick For Uninstalling UniFi AP From Wall Bracket – YouTube
How do I reset UniFi to factory settings?
Reset Button This button serves two functions for the UniFi Switch: • Press and release the Reset button to restart the device. Press and hold the Reset button (for at least five seconds) to restore the device to its factory default settings. System LED State Status Flashing White Initializing.
How do I remove a device from UniFi?
Connect to the UniFi Controller and go to Devices. Click on the Device you wish to remove, the Properties window will open on the right hand side. Click Config near the top of the Properties window. Click the plus (+) symbol to expand the Manage Device section.
How do I set up UniFi?
Setting up a UniFi OS Console is easy. Start by connecting your console to the internet and powering it on. In the UniFi Network mobile app, log into your UI account and wait for the setup prompt to appear on your screen. Follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll be up and running in just a few minutes!
How do I unlock my AC Pro?
How to lock/unlock a Cooper and Hunter AC remote – YouTube
firstname.lastname@example.org. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.