Submit an article
The Web Sales Promotion News Network publishes guest posts that are informative, well written, and of interest to our audiences.
If you would like to submit an article, please submit a brief summary of your proposed article, including the title and basic outline, less than 100 words. You may also submit a full article if you have one already written. Please be aware that the submission of a summary or full article is no guarantee of acceptance.
Please also acknowledge that you agree to the criteria below.
- Articles must be original and unique, not “spun” or rewritten versions of existing articles (the authors’ or another parties’).
- Final articles should be between 1000-3000 words.
- Articles should link to relevant references (3-6 links is ideal).
- Cite your sources – any statistics or facts must be supported and references and links to the source included.
- Only include graphics that you own, or that are in the public domain.
- Authors may have two links in their bio (e.g. a personal blog and professional/company website).
- If accepted and published, the article will belong exclusively to The Network Effect and may not be re-published by the author elsewhere.
- We reserve the right to edit the article.
Please send your article or summary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.
Would you like to submit a guest blog or guest post, then write for us!
Submit an article or submit a guest post.
Contribute guest post and contribute to our blog, become a guest blogger and follow guest blogging guidelines and the contributor guidelines.
Send a tip and get featured as a guest author.
How do I submit an article or idea?
When you’re ready to submit your article, contact us to the email above and send us the link to the article on Google docs! We prefer to work with Google Docs, but you will have the option to send a draft of your article if you prefer to send a different editable format, like a Word doc. If we accept your article, we will convert it to Google Docs for the editing process.
You must be logged in to post a comment.